Tuesday 23 July 2013

LFC Tour Indonesia 2013

Liverpool FC finally has arrived in Jakarta, Indonesia. Finally they landed and played on Indonesia soil. Liverpool FC arrived in Jakarta on July 17, and they received a huge welcome from Liverpudlians. Even though the plane landed at 2 pm, Liverpudlians already wait in the airport since few hours before. Unfortunately, I couldn't welcome them because I have to work. But, reading the news in online websites make me smile that day, all day. 
Finally, finally, they come to Indonesia. Their first visit in LFC Tour 2013 and their first visit to Indonesia, after all these years. When the news came in April about LFC Tour to Asia and Australia, I just couldn't believe it myself. It felt like a dream. An amazing dream. For us, Liverpudlians in Indonesia, it's like a dream coming true. At last. Finally, we could see Liverpool play in front of us, in naked eyes.
On my last post, I told you that I was not quite sure that Gerrard would come also on this tour. But, when the days getting closer, LFC Tour posted the name of the players who will be joining on tour and then some pictures of Liverpool teams went on a plane at John Lennon Airport. And I just couldn't believe that Gerrard is on the list. And, I became more hysterical when I saw a picture of Stevie G walking in the runway, and bringing his travel bag. Later on, I posted a status on my Facebook: Steven Gerrard is on the list! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!. Yes, I was very hysterical. There's no shame on admitting it. I feel like I go back to my teens age, when I become hysterical when it come to boybands, hahaha. Anyway, I'm just soooo happy that Liverpool finally could get the chance to visit Indonesia. And just couldn't wait to see them.
So, I will post some LFC Tour photographs and videos on this blog, with some stories behind them. It won't be only one post, but maybe several posts. So, let's start with this one:
This ticket is specially made for Liverpudlians who join Big Reds-Indonesia's Official Liverpool FC Supporter Club. The ticket price is IDR 400k, and you're not only get the ticket for the match, but also a ticket for Open Training Session and Big Reds scarf. So, Sector 9-11 is loaded with Liverpudlians from Big Reds, for sure.
Brad Jones and Simon Mignolet in Open Training Session. This is the best picture I can get, sorry, because I use pocket camera, not a DSLR.

Some players are finally having a training on my side of the field. They are Martin Kelly, Jay Spearing, Raheem Sterling, Andre Wisdom, Martin Skrtel, Jordan Henderson, Fabio Borini.


All of the pictures above captured before Indonesia XI vs Liverpool FC match. The match attended by more than 80.000 supporters.



The one and only, Steven Gerrard. I'm so pleased that he often spend his time in the right side of the field, so I can see him clearer. It just remarkable I can see him on field. :)

Indonesia XI gave Liverpool FC quite a hard time at some moments. I'm so proud with Indonesia XI. And of course, the match that give us an opportunity to see Liverpool FC play in front of us still make me speechless. The atmosphere in the stadium also unbelievable. The Kopites sing along Liverpool chants tirelessly, over and over again. I can almost imagine the atmosphere in Anfield. Just for that night, I felt like I'm at Anfield. And I still have a wish to see Liverpool live at Anfield. So, it's the time to save some money, Yogie! I will be coming to Anfield, sooner or later! :D




Look out the crowd after Indonesia XI vs Liverpool FC match. Even though the match has ended, a lot of supporters still on their seats. As for me, not to forget to take some snaps with one of my besties, Vetri, at the stadium. She is also Liverpudlian. Our last Liverpool moment together was Champions League Final 2005 in Istanbul. At that time, we were still in college, and we watched the final together only from television. So, of course, we shared the Istanbul experience and filled our hearts with joy when Liverpool won the final. Btw, I know about LFC Tour also from her. At first, I thought it was only a rumor so I didn't put high expectation. And when she told me that Liverpool FC really would come to Jakarta, I was sooooo happy. Thanks for letting me know, Pet, hehehe.

2 comments:

  1. Huahahaha... akhirnya datang jugaaaaaa si Gerard teh :p. Mukanya sumringah bgitu gie. Qiqiqi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha pastinya... Setelah sekian lama, akhirnya bisa liat Gerrard dan pemain Liverpool lainnya di depan mata. Masih berasa kayak mimpi... :D

    ReplyDelete