Wednesday 28 August 2013

Open Training Session LFC Tour 2013 (Part II)


Apparently I can't upload video with over 100 megabytes capacity, so in result I can upload video only within one minute duration. These are two latest videos that were recorded in the end of open training session. After having a short break from training in locker room, Liverpool players came out again and gave last honor to the supporters before they're leaving to Hotel Mulia. I kinda disappointed because only Daniel Agger and Brendan Rodgers who greet the supporters in my side. The other players didn't take much effort to do so, including Gerrard. Hiks. Anyway, all of the performance and moments in LFC Tour give me a great memory to remember in my life. I hope they could come back again to Indonesia someday. YNWA.

No comments:

Post a Comment