Tuesday 27 August 2013

Liverpool FC Tour 2013 (Simon Mignolet and Brad Jones)

Brad Jones and Simon Mignolet had their training on my side of the field, so I could see them easier than other players. From open training session, I would say Mignolet is a great keeper. Coming to Anfield from Sunderland, he is one of four new Liverpool players who join LFC Tour 2013. After watching open training session, I said to my brother that Mignolet is better than Jones. And when season 2013/2014 begin, the Belgian goalkeeper shows his skill. On two last matches against Stoke City and Aston Villa, he got clean sheet. When Liverpool play against Stoke, Mignolet did a great penalty save and from the rebound. So, no wonder if Liverpudlians chose him as the man of the match. I hope Mignolet could maintain his good performance throughout the season. YNWA.



No comments:

Post a Comment